**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
swampy

Reply with quote  #1 

Length: 15 miles

A fee is required to ride on this trail system.

SUITABLE FOR - Loop A is for Motorcycles. Loop B is for mountain bikes (bicycles) and ATV's.

We ask that you do not ride when it is wet for your safety and to protect the forest environment.

http://www.fs.fed.us/conf/rec/ohv/index.htm

Post your pictures and review here!

Free Beer Tommorrow!
Reply with quote  #2 
GREAT PLACE. Went up on the 21st of Sept. It was dry and dusty all the way up....special route 80% dirt, twice as long as a paved trek!
But once we enterred the woods....PERFECT..... just enough mud and water to make it interesting, technical, but not overly so trails. excellent use of terain, uphill, down hill, switch backs, NO DUST. Not many jumps, nor WFO sections,, don't think I ever got outta 2nd gear, with a 14/43 combo, and used first more than anything. But I'm a slow ole man. "HalfCab" on his KTM was FLYING, and "Catalyst" on his DR200 was kickin' butt and taking names.

Worth the trip, but I wanna 250-300cc smoker, now, more than ever!

http://forum.dixiedualsport.com/tool/post/dixiedualsport/vpost?id=3137784

Avid supporter of the:
DDS #1551
AMA #306298
Thumper Talk
KLR650.net
mudpie

Is MiamiMike Really
From Vancouver?
Reply with quote  #3 

On our last trip to Durhamtown I tried to find the road off of Penfield to see how close it was.  Wasn't sure if it would have been worth the sidetrip.   May have to check it out next time.

LaurenOE

This Week's
Winning Lotto Numbers:
3-16-17-22-35
Reply with quote  #4 
We rode there last year.
Good stuff.
Not too technical, and there wasn't anyone there except us.
I recommend it!

Kawasaki ZX10R
Yamaha Zuma 125
swampy

Reply with quote  #5 
Town Creek OHV Trail System                                                                                                                                                                

Effective June 29, 2009, the Town Creek trail system is closed for an extended period for repair and maintenance. This affects both the ATV trails and the bike trails.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!