Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

2019 Event Has SOLD OUT IN 25 HOURS!

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 18     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
kawazukimaha

Good, Bad, and Ugly
Reply with quote  #76 
Mark (Dr. Wing):
That really stinks. All kidding that goes on here aside, I trully hope this turns into one of those things that ends up looking better on the tail end than it does now.

Remember, you are the customer and there is always someone that is authorized to say NO. Keep up the pressure until you can get some one to look at this and say at least maybe. Insurance is supossed to be just that. PEACE OF MIND!

I think you will prevail. Keep the Faith and find a way to keep Mama happy and you'll be fine.

Best of Luck!!!

01 Suzuki DR-Z250
06 Triumph Tiger
96 Yamaha XT225 (Mel's bike she doesn't ride)
79 XS650F Rode it from 1985 to 94 Needs TLC
75 DT250B Since I was 19 

"Life Changing is when you no longer have a Bike"
toolguy1

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #77 
What he said^ 

Hope everything works out for you Wingam, I would push hard for the insurance to cover it!!

As for Yoder's, if it's good enough for Pooky it's good enough for me.
Quote:
User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars by Pooky Robinson 04/30/2009   

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

JohnHardiman

BONGO!
Reply with quote  #78 
I am out...gotta work...+ plus already headed to GA  for Labor Day to ride.
Have fun

KTM 300XC, KTM 1190R, 1988 KTM 350, Sherco 3.0 Trials, 79 Husky 390WR, Honda XR650R, Honda Grom,  Yamaha Zuma, KDX200, KX500, Apollo Pitbike,                TEAM WANKER...Only Pussy's die of natural causes! Member of the Solo Mile High Club! Check out Team Wanker on Facebook!
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #79 
Let us know if things change..
Bert

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
swampy

Reply with quote  #80 
Wing, listen to Johnn=o, get the plumber and the electrician to agree!

Now as for Yoder's. I really didn't want to go there. But since Doug is insisting that the route be changed, and Bert had to put in the time to do it just so Doug won't cry into his shoo-fly pie,  part of the behind the scenes negotations that took place was for Doug to pick up the lunch tab for all of us at Yoder's....

Just sayin'.....

Appreciate it Douggie! You are a gentleman and a scholar.... well, maybe one or the other... but then again... maybe not either... but your a good guy for doing this... well sorta a good guy... well at least acceptable.... marginally... in an alright kinda way...

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
well sorta a good gut

Is that what you meant to say?? Lol

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

kawazukimaha

Good, Bad, and Ugly
Reply with quote  #82 
I bet Pooky is as big around as she is tall. "I swear, I could just drink the gravy". She knows because she has...

Pooky: Could I have a glass of gravy, with that, with my meal?

01 Suzuki DR-Z250
06 Triumph Tiger
96 Yamaha XT225 (Mel's bike she doesn't ride)
79 XS650F Rode it from 1985 to 94 Needs TLC
75 DT250B Since I was 19 

"Life Changing is when you no longer have a Bike"
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #83 
One of his best....
Bert

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
swampy

Reply with quote  #84 
ummmmmmm...... gravy...

Is MiamiMike Really
From Vancouver?
Reply with quote  #85 

I wasn't interested till you said gravy. Can I go on this gravy train? Snorepy told me about it and I have a new smt I need to take on a trip. I like to eat and ride so this sounds perfect. Except the snoring.

EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #86 

EXCSKILES... I see you have a 525 and a 640...Will you have any issues doing 320 mile days? what range do you have on your SuMo?

I'll be away from the computer until tomorrow.

Bert

foneguy_dd

Brought To You By Tom's Yaller Snap-Off Foot Pegs!
Reply with quote  #87 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy
ummmmmmm...... gravy...

Now I'm just a simple Man but...
Common since would tell me that a certain Dualsport Club Entrepreneur/Business Man that chooses to use a certain avatar widely recognized as YODA... 
Should be more than willing to pick up the Tab for a few of his favorite riding buddies at a restaurant called none other than...YODERS!  

I mean really Swampy, Coincidence??? I don't think so...More like fate my brother!

Maybe the rest of the crew could back me up on this one!
How bout it guys, Chime in for a free lunch on Swampy!

Is it too Evil to want a DualSport Bike with Frickin' Lasers attached?   [muhaha]
I knew Fat Bastard before he became famous!
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #88 
Thanks guys for all the words of encouragement. We will make it through this little bump in the Road.

Mark

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
excskiles

Is MiamiMike Really
From Vancouver?
Reply with quote  #89 

I just bought the ktm 990 smt the t stands for touring it has bags and a short windshield in line with the big tigers I'm excited for you guys to see it.I'm the guy that has the duke 690, but it is for sale at cycle enthusiast. I'm not much of a computer guy so look it up on ktm's website it is an awesome bike and pretty rare.

toolguy1

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by excskiles

I just bought the ktm 990 smt the t stands for touring it has bags and a short windshield in line with the big tigers I'm excited for you guys to see it.I'm the guy that has the duke 690, but it is for sale at cycle enthusiast. I'm not much of a computer guy so look it up on ktm's website it is an awesome bike and pretty rare.

NICE.......I give it an A+++++

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!