Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

2019 Event Has SOLD OUT IN 25 HOURS!

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 18      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
DRIVER

Reply with quote  #16 
Dang it ... I simply cannot allow you hoodlums to possibly cause havoc near my home place without me along to calm the locals.   Give me some details and add me to the list. 

Somebody has to help keep all the Triumph Kittens in line. 

Mike
kawazukimaha

Good, Bad, and Ugly
Reply with quote  #17 

That's funny right there. Lil' Bert now rides on Bert's Bike (previous bike). More mis-adventures of Lil' Bert.

01 Suzuki DR-Z250
06 Triumph Tiger
96 Yamaha XT225 (Mel's bike she doesn't ride)
79 XS650F Rode it from 1985 to 94 Needs TLC
75 DT250B Since I was 19 

"Life Changing is when you no longer have a Bike"
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #18 
I'm thinking Andy had a great Ride and fly ..doing the camp/cabin thing.
How's everyone feel about that as a possibility. Some could camp while other could do a cabin. If that's agreeable, how many would want a cabin? Any motels needed for anyone?

The route's not formalized, but I need to get an idea of how everyone's tastes run.....No Doug, I'm not talking about eating and Yes, I understand there needs to be food involved. At least once every 36 hours right?

Come on,"We're burning daylight".

Hey..Where's Tom? He could ride the KLR.

Bert

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
foneguy_dd

Brought To You By Tom's Yaller Snap-Off Foot Pegs!
Reply with quote  #19 
A pic posted earlier in this thread begs an answer to the 
question....What exactly is Bob's fascination with running water...

Is it too Evil to want a DualSport Bike with Frickin' Lasers attached?   [muhaha]
I knew Fat Bastard before he became famous!
toolguy1

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #20 

Not sure what's going on in this photo, and I don't want to know. But these guys seem to be "really good friends". Not that there's anything wrong with that!! 

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

kawazukimaha

Good, Bad, and Ugly
Reply with quote  #21 

Bert, I am more of the cabin type camper. Need to take less gear too.

01 Suzuki DR-Z250
06 Triumph Tiger
75 DT250B Since I was 19 

EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #22 
Andy's chimed in..anyone else have an opinion regarding accommodations?
Bert

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #23 
Even if I had gear I have no room on the DRZ. Do have a sleeping bag.  So Cabin or motel for me.

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
DRIVER

Reply with quote  #24 
Not to sound like a kitten .. but ... is August really the perfect month for camping in the deep South?  I'm thinking the AC box might be our friend for a few more months.

Mike
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #25 
Mike, Your "kitten" comment is well taken. I'll look for something with AC...Be it cabin or motel.

Now my second question is...Can we leave on Friday and do a Friday night and Saturday night coming back Sunday?

If so what time could people be at say..US 19 and 98 north of Brooksville on Friday? Noon would be good but we've all got things to consider. The later we leave, the sooner we'll have to stop for the night. I'll have to figure where we'll be so that I can find something we can make around dark thirty.

Bert

DRIVER

Reply with quote  #26 
If that sticks I can take that Friday off and will be where you decide when you want me to be.  What says the group?

Mike
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #27 
I am off Friday and Saturday.

The big question is: "Who is going to message my sore butt from riding a 2 x 4 seat each  day ?"  Tag TEAM task, single elimination?

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
toolguy1

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #28 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingam00
I am off Friday and Saturday.

The big question is: "Who is going to message my sore butt from riding a 2 x 4 seat each  day ?"  Tag TEAM task, single elimination?

Sounds like you might need a "really good friend", I hope you can find one. Besides, Yamahakid can fix your problem seat for a few $$$.

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

toolguy1

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVER
Not to sound like a kitten .. but ... is August really the perfect month for camping in the deep South?  I'm thinking the AC box might be our friend for a few more months.

Mike

I can assure you that south Ga in August you will be miserable w/o an AC. Trust me, I'm a Doctor. (or maybe I just play one on this Forum)

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

kawazukimaha

Good, Bad, and Ugly
Reply with quote  #30 

I am off Friday. In fact, I am off everyday.

01 Suzuki DR-Z250
06 Triumph Tiger
75 DT250B Since I was 19 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!