Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
forum logo

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

Devil's Creek Dual Sport, Feb 28, 29, March 3 2020. Sold Out in 11 Hours!

Cross-Florida AMA National Adventure Ride April 4 & 5, 2020

Forest Clean-Up August 2020
Gobbler November 2020

Author   Comment  
beastrider

Is MiamiMike Really
From Vancouver?
Reply with quote  #1 

We had 22 inches of snow a couple weeks ago ,(56cm), but then it started to get warmer....so went for a little ride. This is on the way on the slab for lunch before I get to some nice litttle roads.....pretty views of the Blue Ridge Mountains....

Next it's time to stop for lunch....

Nice view up to Skyline Drive while at the picnic table having lunch.....

After lunch we get on this cool road....here is a neat shot...

Here is a little video going down the same road.....it's real nice and scenic...twisty....and ups and downs......

Now we come up on the Marriott Ranch....this is where the Marriott family spent their weekends, (Maybe), in any case it goes for miles and although still owned by them...it's a convention center...really nice however...

Here is going up the driveway....the main house you can see at the top of the hill....

Here is the view down the road....the way we are going.....

Here is another small video going down the road after the Marriott Ranch..

Another couple shots from the bike on the same road....of course Ms Beast Riders is the artistic one....this time with my sleeve in it to show me I am also important

And one of another road at the end...really nice ride....

But the really cool part of this ride was close to the end when we decided to go down one other little road , just to see what was down there ....and we came upon the most over the top exhibition of Christmas Lawn stuff....I have ever seen. I apologize in advance for not having my wide angle lens....as I surely need it today. Trust me....this is not a huge house or front lawn....and all of this stuff is on the front lawn of this one house...enjoy

Bikes........

What a great day and ride......thanks for coming along.....

wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for sharing!!

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!