New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 8     «   Prev   5   6   7   8
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZ
The woody is getting retired in favor of a diesel.

Retiring the woody, what is this world coming too!!!!!!!

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
rainman97

I'm Still A New Guy....Kick Me!
Reply with quote  #107 
A good source for Colorado fire information. Everyday I click on the link and read the updates. Good news. They received some rain. The fire maps show segments of the perimeter are now controlled or out. They remain cautious, and say the next few days will be dryer. They are still talking about “monsoon” rains in the future……….I think that is a relative term, more like a heavy shower to us here in the Southeast.

http://westforkfirecomplex.blogspot.com/

Reply with quote  #108 
Just a few more things from the UPS man......

I remembered that all I have are vented riding pants since they had to cut my other pants in the ER up in Georgia back in December. So I grabbed a deal from Motorcycle Superstore link at the top of the forum page on these Moose Expedition pants and jacket....

... and to be on the safe side, since the 690 is not a simple carb and gravity feed a trailside fix if needed would be non-existant.... so I went out and bought a new fuel pump and regulator as a back-up!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!