**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
rich_in_orlando

DDS LifeTime Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Got some free time this weekend. Thinking about a hooligan ride in the woods. Hard core off road stuff. No exact plans except trying to stay out of water holes. ONF is probably drier. Anyone interested?

BONGO!
Reply with quote  #2 
Croom Sunday...Pines parking lot 8-30am. Croom now has $15-00 day passes available...no more excuses!
Right now Croom is the best it has been in very long time with all this rain. Come out & have some fun!
John

KTM 300XC, KTM 1190R, 1988 KTM 350, Sherco 3.0 Trials, 79 Husky 390WR, Honda XR650R, Honda Grom, Apollo Pitbike,   Tony Shifter Kart .TEAM WANKER...Only Pussy's die of natural causes! Member of the Solo Mile High Club! Check out Team Wanker on Facebook!
sfront

Rain Dances With MiamiMike
Reply with quote  #3 
Croom this Sunday.
SE ONF the following Sunday.

"Yes...
I CAN
Whistle Dixie!"
Reply with quote  #4 
Croom is nice, bike was barely dirty last Sunday, no dust and the puddles were small.  Be there again tomorrow and Sunday if all goes as planned.  

Reply with quote  #5 
Anyone stopping by Waffle house first
Bert

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
swampy

Reply with quote  #6 
Would love to join you guys, but this foot injury has me hobbled. Yes, I'm a pussy.... mew....

Rain Dances With MiamiMike
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
EbarDP48

Today
Anyone stopping by Waffle house first
Bert

7:30 ish???

Reply with quote  #8 
That sounds good. I'll be there.
Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
JohnHardiman

BONGO!
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbarDP48
That sounds good. I'll be there.

If I can get out of bed early enough...I may make it. About 10% chance

KTM 300XC, KTM 1190R, 1988 KTM 350, Sherco 3.0 Trials, 79 Husky 390WR, Honda XR650R, Honda Grom, Apollo Pitbike,   Tony Shifter Kart .TEAM WANKER...Only Pussy's die of natural causes! Member of the Solo Mile High Club! Check out Team Wanker on Facebook!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!