**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
explorit

See Rock City
Reply with quote  #1 
Anyone riding the Pumpkin Run this year? The Apollo MC Club just reworked the roads leading into their property and now it's like a super highway leading into where you park your trucks and campers. This is a fun event and there will be day and night riding. I actually did this ride back around 1974 or 1975. I rode the bike up there from Melbourne and did the night ride (I think it was actually an "Enduro" back then).  Then I drove home after the ride. Dang, the enduro bikes sucked back then. I did it on a Yamaha DT-175 with around 4" of suspension and a 6 volt electrical system that you had the rev the motor to see the turns...lol. Those were the days!

Anyway...it will be a lot of fun. You can camp on the property. Besides riding some great "one way trails" there will also be:
  • Poker Run on Saturday afternoon
  • Water Wheelie contest
  • Quader Totter
  • Saturday daytime & nighttime trail
  • Radiator wash station & showers
Here's a link to info on the Club website http://apollomotorcycleclub.com/events/pumpkinrun/pumpkin_home0.html. There should be a detailed flyer posted shortly. I"ll post it here when it's released.  See y'all there.....

Bill
13 KTM 500 EXC
15 Triumph Tiger 800

explorit

See Rock City
Reply with quote  #2 
Here's the link to the flier for this event...

http://www.apollomotorcycleclub.com/events/pumpkinrun/resources/Pumpkin%20Run%20Flyer%202013.pdf

Bill
13 KTM 500 EXC
15 Triumph Tiger 800

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!