**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
toolguy1

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #16 
Great pics Dan! Looks like y'all had a blast........Stubb, at one quarter per ride you can't even pay for your gas........LOL

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

rabbitrandy

I Just Got A Letter From AARP....
Reply with quote  #17 
All the sand you could ask for. Not enough chili! Thanks Andy for helping fix my my exhaust bolts. The sheriff lady was nice enough to let us go on! Never knew there was still that much un-developed land left in Florida. Very fun event.

TEAM DUMB-ASS [member#001]
TEAM SMART-ASS

A good rider has balance, judgment, and timing.......so does a good wife.

Randy and Robin West

Growing Bolder not Older

'03 GL 1800
'01 DRZ 400

I like slow walks on the beach & poking at dead things with a stick.
kawazukimaha

Good, Bad, and Ugly
Reply with quote  #18 
It was a great ride in an unusual area of Florida. Rolling Sandhill country. Plenty of sand, so that is usual, but the rolling miles of changing elevation, sad dried up lakes, very hospitable Southern people in local shops and restaurants, a large number of DDSers, a Rabbit, many Wankers, a representative sampling of TSA Comedians, Ice Cold Friday morning requiring layer upon layer, Birthday Boy and his Posse and a dang good job for the 2nd running of the Polar Bear Ride putn on by BMW of Jville, CADS and lots of other volunteers. A couple of hick-ups with numbers versus available Chili and a freaky coincident regarding 5943 White Sands Road and 5943 CR-352. Literally a city block apart from one another for the Lasagna dinner Saturday night. Truly an adventure finding the site for dinner and door prizes. Our own DRIVER wins the Klim pants with ticket 646. DKODave had 645 and I had 647. Funny thing is DRIVER bought David's ticket but held on to the winner. I had summoned Mr Gunz to our DDS table to sell the tickets. Good times Good times. If you missed it this year, make it a New Year Resolution for 2016.  

01 Suzuki DR-Z250
06 Triumph Tiger
96 Yamaha XT225 (Mel's bike she doesn't ride)
79 XS650F Rode it from 1985 to 94 Needs TLC
75 DT250B Since I was 19 

"Life Changing is when you no longer have a Bike"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!