**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
TipsyMcStagger

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #1 
Hey guys...started riding dirt in NY/NJ/MA/PA with my NYC ADV buddies about five years ago.  Had a 2003 DRZ-400S and then moved over to a beautiful 2006 KTM 450 EXC.  Along the way, I bought a place in west central FL.  Between traveling for work and spending time in FL, I was missing all of the good dual-sport events in the NY area, so I sold my KTM to a buddy and haven't ridden dirt for about two years.  I miss it!

I've been thinking about getting something dirt worthy in FL.  In NYC, getting to the events was always a problem (begging for trailer space).  But in FL, I have a truck.

Anyway, I'm off for the next six weeks and wouldn't you know it, I have to go back to work three days before your October meetup at the Hooters in Port Richey.  Doh!

Would like to get involved.

Tipsy

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #2 
With a screen name like that you ought to fit right in! haha 
Heck, you might even run into Capt Morgan here.
Welcome aboard McStagger. 

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #3 
Well stop thinking about it and come on in to the DDS dirt pile. Get a little sand in between your toes, nope that beach walking, get some sand in your face, nope that is a sand storm, well get some sand some were, just get riding. 

Welcome !

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
TipsyMcStagger

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #4 
Sounds good guys!  I've ridden plenty of sand up here in the NJ pine barrens. 

Maybe I can convince my buddy to sell back my KTM to me.  Had it dialed in nice.  Not likely

Tipsy

Reply with quote  #5 
Another NY transplant here and I'm in NPR as well!

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #6 
Hey Swampy...I''ll be riding my Uly down from NYC for the winter in a couple of months.  I know no one at all to ride with in FL, so looking forward to making some new riding buddies.

I'll probably be back down in a couple of weeks if you wanna meet up for a beer at Fitzgerald's.

Tipsy

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!