Upcoming Events

25th Devil's Creek 2021: March 5, 6 & 7 2021

**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
mr_guns

Brought To You By Tom's Yaller Snap-Off Foot Pegs!
Reply with quote  #1 

Rode over to Day 13’s house and loaded up ready to head to Ocala.

Our leader Carson showed up. He brought Wolfgang. Carson is the only one in our group that refuses to wear a helmet, what a rebel.

Others started showing up. We started at Salt Spring Ranger information center on US 19.

Waybill led the ride and did a great job. Hey it’s hunting in Ocala and we didn’t get shot.

Check out that light. I think I ended up in the middle of a Baja race. Well at least we know who is going to lead the next night ride. Don’t we Kaosrider?

Sam showed up wondering where the rest of the guys were. Ok there they are.

Here comes Carson, him and wolfgang were sweep.

This trip was a scouting ride so waybill could find trails for the BMW ride in January. I think he was noting the down trees so he could show big bike riders how to go over logs.

After lunch we came out to find Wolfgang. He kicked Carson out of his seat, what’s up with that?

A quick break before heading down a pretty nice trail. Well D6066 might not of thought so. That KLR found all the deep sand, and there was a lot in a few places. Man they need rain down there.

This area was nice but you had to go through deep sand just around that corner to get there. The big bikes won’t be coming this way.

We were all getting tired. I’m not sure though, that might be a look of shear ecstasy.

I noticed Koasrider wasn’t behind me so I turned around. He wasn’t next to his bike but it was standing up without a kickstand?

Koasrider was scratching his head trying to figure out how he did this.

Great ride enjoyed it guys. Tip: the food in that little shopping area by the ranger station was awesome and the prices were out outstanding. With that (the food) the ride was a huge success.

Anyone Seen TurnSignalTom?
Reply with quote  #2 
Was this ride open to us Dixie riders? didn't see an invite. Looks like ya'll had fun.
mr_guns

Reply with quote  #3 
Yeah we got chewed out on Adv too. Guess I'll have to post the next time.

Reply with quote  #4 
Hey brother not chewing you out just want in on the fun.
mr_guns

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeknow
Hey brother not chewing you out just want in on the fun.

I know, but DID get chewed out on our site on ADV. Hopefully they are getting this rain down there, they need it !

Whoo Hoo!
My First Post!
Reply with quote  #6 

Hey Guys, I ran into your group on Saturday the December 8th at Hopkins Prairie while camping there, I never thought to ask if you were in a club of some kind. I just became a member last month. Looks like you all had a great time! let me know if you all do another ride, I would love to join in if possible! Nice meeting you all!

mr_guns

Reply with quote  #7 
Kvnkinne,
It was good meeting you. Love the new bike. I'll post next time I ride out there. DDS has a lot of good rides I'm sure you will enjoy. Only a couple in the group are members here. The group was the CADS group that posts on ADVrider.
Guns

Reply with quote  #8 
I have to read more on the ADV site. I'm a memeber there too and go there because they have a awesome garage sale. 
mr_guns

Reply with quote  #9 
Check the CADS link on ADV, I think they are going again this weekend, I won't make it this time.

Reply with quote  #10 
Not to sound like I don't know nuthin' which I don't, what's a CADS. went to Adv. riders and can't find that. I guess that was the other site you were talking about
D6066

Kazoo Virtuoso
Reply with quote  #11 
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544768

mr_guns

Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks Todd.

Reply with quote  #13 
Got it thanks.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!