25th Devil's Creek 2021: March 5, 6 & 7 2021

**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #1 
I've been watching these Rip to Cabo videos the last few days....Wow. All I can say it that it looks a lot different than I've always imagined.

Bert

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
Ob1quixote

ELO Kiddies
Reply with quote  #2 
A buddy of mine rides that ride, and I am insanely jealous!
JohnHardiman

BONGO!
Reply with quote  #3 
Bert...name the date....with some luck we'll be down there roosting ourselves soon enough. Thinking about the Mex 1000 in May ...
Most Folks have no idea how awesome Baja is & unfortunately all we hear in the Media is negative things.
Cheers
JA

KTM 300XC, KTM 1190R, 1988 KTM 350, Sherco 3.0 Trials, 79 Husky 390WR, Honda XR650R, Honda Grom, Apollo Pitbike,   Tony Shifter Kart .TEAM WANKER...Only Pussy's die of natural causes! Member of the Solo Mile High Club! Check out Team Wanker on Facebook!
PATRICK

Is MiamiMike Really
From Vancouver?
Reply with quote  #4 
I have ridden Baja on two seperate occasions both times with a tour company. Never been as far south as Cabo, typical ride starts in Encenada, cross the penensula to San Felipe, Mikes Sky Ranch, then cross again and head down to San Quintin. Both times were with a group of 10 or so riders, all of them B level or above. Fantastic time, amazing scenery, great GREAT food and very nice local folks. But, with the current climate there I am not sure I would go. Friend of a friend type deal, had a group of guys go there this year and ended up on a side road, tied up and robbed at gun point. My group is talking about either PR, DR or Panama.

PF
CopOut

This One Time,
When I Was Flying A Blimp
Over Italy....
Reply with quote  #5 
Bert,

I am privileged to go to Cabo yearly. Was actually married on Lover's Beach, which is 100 yards or so from where the guys were jumping from the rock. With that said, most areas in and around Cabo are for the most part like the video. "The Office" is a water front bar I know to well, but any time I have been there it is more like a desert condition with little to no green vegetation, way more big grit sand lot less rocks and water crossings. We do adventure ATV, dune buggy stuff every year. I would have to say although we go in a tour group setting, there are times the hair on the back of the neck starts to stand up and I do not think I would want to have to figure my way out of a bad situation there (and have payed off more than one Policia). Very cool place to vacation and party, don't know about venturing out to far. Just food for thought.

Paul
toolguy1

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #6 
Man, those are cool vids! So what if you have to shoot your way out, it adds to the adventure. Lol

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!