New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
swampy

Reply with quote  #1 

This is a bike for a large fellow....

2002 CR250R For Sale:

Here's the short story...

This is a Fat Man's bike already set up and ready to go!

I bought this bike 1 year ago and set her up because I was gonna ride Croom (twice) and get back and race more (twice) and its just taking up valuable real estate in the mancave that I could really use for a chair and a cold beer. Besides, my IT250 is now ready and I'll be racing that in EVO...

When I bought it I was told it had about 25 hours on it and it looked it. Still does. I may have put 10 hours on it since last year.

But nooooooooo.... I had to make a trail bike out of a CR250R... Here's what it's got...

* Light kit from Rocky Mountain so you can see in the dark as you ride away from your friends girlfriends apartment,

* 3.1 Clarke tank to take you all the way back to where you buried the bodies,

* 50 watt stator from Ricky Stator to power any strip club in Juarez,

* 10oz flywheel from Steahly to improve tractability, pull stumps and just otherwise embarass any 4-stroke rider,

* brand new FMF Q Silencer ready and able to have the rough rod insertion test and still respect you in the morning,

* aluminum skid plate to keep your bottom protected,

* Moose aluminum pipe guard to keep her breathing heavy,

* Race Tech suspension done my Ronnie Monk at SIX12 set up for the plump man who may tip the scales over 250# with your gear on. Not a skinnymansmallboy bike by any means!

* Also have a JD Jet Kit ready to install, and a Trail Tech computer to let you know how fast you're going so you can lie to your friends and make it more believable because you have a speedo and they don't. Losers.

.... and it's tagged. WTF? GTFOH! A tagged CR250R? You betcherass!

So here's your chance to ride to the race, slap some bishes and ride home again.

By this time you're probably asking... would I pay $20,000? $10,000?

No! But wait.... there's more...

If you buy this bike I'll be throwing in the stock tank, a shop manual, and the stock shock and fork springs! That's right, a triple added bonus!

I've got $4000 wrapped up in this bike so I don't need to hear you whine, I'm the one that should be crying out in pain. I just don't ride it and don't have time for it, so it's a waste of good machinery!

This fabulous rare hard to find tagged CR250 package can be yours for super low price $3500 obo.

Sure there are ragged out, ratted, worn and abused, non-street legal CR250s out there for dirt cheap but you get what you pay for...

C'mon you know you want it, you just got your refund check back from Uncle Sam and you know Honda quality, reliability and good-god-man you know parts will be available for 50 years!

So if you're interested look at the pictures, run to the bank and get your cash cause I only take cash, and cash talks, promises are made in the dark and don't expect me to call the next morning.

I will consider partial trades like: maybe a partial trade of a Penton or BSA, something along those lines...

Drop me a line, let's make a deal.

[20150209_112759-M]

[20150209_112812-M]

[20150209_112842-M]

[20150209_113214-M]

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #2 
If I was heavy enough to compress that suspension I would be all over that!

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

kawazukimaha

Good, Bad, and Ugly
Reply with quote  #3 
Tooly, it does come with all the stock fork and shock springs.
So, when will you be picking it up?

01 Suzuki DR-Z250
06 Triumph Tiger
96 Yamaha XT225 (Mel's bike she doesn't ride)
79 XS650F Rode it from 1985 to 94 Needs TLC
75 DT250B Since I was 19 

"Life Changing is when you no longer have a Bike"
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolguy1
If I was heavy enough to compress that suspension I would be all over that!

Tooly the suspension should be just right for you since you are a "Huskie"  man!!!!!!

Tooly current bikes;
1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR

Past bike;

2012 Husqvarna 449

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
swampy

Reply with quote  #5 
Yeah Tooly. I Got the stock springs here too. So when do you wanna pick up your street legal CR250?

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!