Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
RichardD

Rain Dances With MiamiMike
Reply with quote  #1 
Drt_Boy

DDS LifeTime Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I was riding at Richloam Saturday with Denny, the local Honda Rep, he said dealers are getting lots of calls about it. I'm thinking about selling the scooter and getting one of these. Looks like a great entry level bike and should be cheep to operate and insure.

DB

'14 Honda MSX125 Grom
'99 Aprilia SR50
Drt_Boy

DDS LifeTime Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Put my deposit down today, delivery expected in August. The stunt guy who did the Honda vid is an Internet friend of mine (vertical Joe,) he says its a blast to ride and he bought one.

DB

'14 Honda MSX125 Grom
'99 Aprilia SR50
JohnHardiman

BONGO!
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drt_Boy
Put my deposit down today, delivery expected in August. The stunt guy who did the Honda vid is an Internet friend of mine (vertical Joe,) he says its a blast to ride and he bought one. DB

What are they going to be selling for Jack? The aftermarket accesories should be awesome for this little bike

KTM 300XC, KTM 1190R, 1988 KTM 350, Sherco 3.0 Trials, 79 Husky 390WR, Honda XR650R, Honda Grom, Apollo Pitbike,   Tony Shifter Kart .TEAM WANKER...Only Pussy's die of natural causes! Member of the Solo Mile High Club! Check out Team Wanker on Facebook!
Drt_Boy

DDS LifeTime Member
Reply with quote  #5 
$2999. They've been available in Asia for a year and some accessories are available. British customers just getting them now, release date in US is August. I'm selling my Aprilia scooter to make room. I think this will end up being a cult bike. The price point is very competitive ...... I'm gonna have some new, young, friends. LOL

DB

'14 Honda MSX125 Grom
'99 Aprilia SR50
JohnHardiman

BONGO!
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drt_Boy
$2999. They've been available in Asia for a year and some accessories are available. British customers just getting them now, release date in US is August. I'm selling my Aprilia scooter to make room. I think this will end up being a cult bike. The price point is very competitive ...... I'm gonna have some new, young, friends. LOL DB

Jack,
I like it....for the $ it should sell as the Chinese Scooters are junk in the long run. So for a few $ more you get Honda quality. The biggest market place gets the bike last?...lol.
I would love one, just have no idea where I would ride it. I don't ride my Tiger around the neigborhood , only on trips ...tired of dodging texting drivers...

KTM 300XC, KTM 1190R, 1988 KTM 350, Sherco 3.0 Trials, 79 Husky 390WR, Honda XR650R, Honda Grom, Apollo Pitbike,   Tony Shifter Kart .TEAM WANKER...Only Pussy's die of natural causes! Member of the Solo Mile High Club! Check out Team Wanker on Facebook!
Drt_Boy

DDS LifeTime Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Here it is! Had it about a week now and racked up 250 miles. Seat is hard like a KTM and will probably be the first upgrade. Suspension is good by mini bike standards but will probably be the second mod (I've already upgraded tires.). It's no powerhouse but I can get 60 MPH and I'm getting an honest 110 MPG! But the best thing: it's fun to ride.

DB

'14 Honda MSX125 Grom
'99 Aprilia SR50
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!