Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

2019 Event Has SOLD OUT IN 25 HOURS!

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
stubbjr

Hey! It's My Birthday!
Reply with quote  #16 
 Easy trails and beautiful scenery. Relaxing weekend. If you want challenging, spend a lot of time in their OHV park.

Free Beer Tommorrow!
Reply with quote  #17 
I'm in for the Saturday ride.  Going up to NC to ride Sunday and Monday, maybe Tuesday.  Anybody interested in an extended ride after the Hooch, let me know.  Got a place for you to camp and plenty of mountains.  Bring your RV up Stubb!

Hey! You're Blinker's On!
Reply with quote  #18 
Hooch DualSport 2014
I’m attending a Meetup with DIXIELAND DUAL SPORT http://meetu.ps/2nh3Qn
Check out the group and join us there,
Steve
Ob1quixote

ELO Kiddies
Reply with quote  #19 
Just read over at GOR that the ride is full and registration is closed. Hope them that wanted in got their entries sent!

Y'all have a great time!
bradluke0

Lost My Bike
Playing Poker
Reply with quote  #20 
I waited until the last day (again) but got lucky and got in . Hoochin' it for the 1st time . 
buildzall

Reply with quote  #21 
Checkout Dixieland DualSport.
and join us. All DualSport welcome : )
jcmed58

Lost My Bike
Playing Poker
Reply with quote  #22 
Yes we are full and entries are closed, Thank you to those that entered we hope you all have a great ride.
 To those who bought dinner Saturday night we sold 82 dinners that is the most we have had since we moved to the current location,Rodney and the Explorer group were quite pleased with the number.
 See ya"ll in two weeks

wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #23 
Getting ready to meet Tooly so we can head to the Hooch!!

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #24 
Boys and girls you missed a good one.

Some of the items you missed;

Me coming to Dan's aid once again, like I always do!!!

Seeing the trick riding of "Blr"  (Bob) on his stock KTM 2 x 2 seat.  

Watching Stubbs get passed on the trail by a "Girl"!!!!

Someone trying to cook a plastic picnic table. ---

A professional "back washer".

This is just some of the adventures items that happened at the Hooch.

Stubbs will be posting the many pictures he took later.  [lurker][bull][bull]

buildzall

Reply with quote  #25 
I had a great time with my old and new friends.
And i am already - ready to go again.
jcmed58

Lost My Bike
Playing Poker
Reply with quote  #26 
Want to thank everyone who participated this past weekend hope you enjoyed the route.
 Sorry I could not be there Friday or Saturday but a Family emergency took priority,I (GARTRA) we have an excellent group of volunteers who stepped up to help starting Friday afternoon by picking up the "stuff" I had loaded in my truck.This included the shirts, tape,scissors, turn markers and ribbons,breakfast items. Thank you Bruce and Kimm and thanks to my youngest daughter for meeting them at two different times on Friday.
I did make it up for Sundays ride,left home around 5 am got to the campground around 6:30 am to find the "Kitchen" crew already hard at work, coffee brewing,bagels toasting in the oven,my morning arrow crew getting ready to leave.Rode with the morning sweep crew to lunch only bad thing that happened was I lost mt GPS in Whissy during the sweep retraced my route but to no avail it is gone.
The rest of the day was uneventful but very enjoyable, 
Coopers Creek Store served somewhere around 130 lunches Saturday after most had refueled and left Cal called Bruce over wanted to show him something Cal swept his arm pointing out to area where you ate lunch and asked Bruce what he saw Cal pointed out there was not one bit or trash laying on the ground or on any of the tables he was very impressed.
  Thank you again for your participation and looking forward to next year.

bradluke0

Lost My Bike
Playing Poker
Reply with quote  #27 
This was my 1st time Hootchin' and it wont be my last . Very well run and organized . The GARTRA crew were very helpful and went out of their way to make this a great event . Props to you guys and gals . Mike and I stayed at Two Wheels of Suches and those folks were great too .   
stucchx

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #28 
I'm with ya on that Brad. My first time at the hooch was very pleasant all around. It was nice to see so many dual sports in one place. Riding with you guys was a blast and I can't wait to do it again.
stubbjr

Hey! It's My Birthday!
Reply with quote  #29 
  Thanks GARTRA for a well run event![beer] My first time since about three years ago and I remembered why I missed riding this event. A nice relaxing ride through beautiful mountain scenery,[flowers] splashing accross cool streams, weaving down back roads, great food.[eat] Who could ask for more?
 Lunch at the new TWO was a nice touch. Hopefuly we can home base from there in the future. The Flatland Rd. section after Sundays lunch is, IMHO, the best section of the route! Enjoyed that for sure.[funmeteryes]                                                                                                                                                                 Thanks again and hope to see ya,ll next year.[greatride]

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #30 
Rick, you forgot to mention that you wanted the Sunday's route shorter. 

(He ran out of GAS Sunday!!!) [augie]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!