Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

2019 Event Has SOLD OUT IN 25 HOURS!

Author   Comment  
Dan

Free Beer Tommorrow!
Reply with quote  #1 
GARTRA puts on the Fall Foliage dual sport ride on October 20.  The one day event takes place in Tiger GA.  Just south of Clayton.  Forest roads, beautiful scenery, and it's peak color time in the mountains.  Not a chalanging  ride, just a nice way to take in the North Georgia mountains in the fall.
See flyer  http://www.gartra.com/outdoors/index.php/special-events/dual-sport/43-fall-foliage-dual-sport-ride-2013

Free Beer Tommorrow!
Reply with quote  #2 
If anyone is interested, Rob Vargas and I are meeting on Saturday morning in Tiger for a ride up into North Carolina and back to Tiger.  Paved roads and gravel forest roads, probably about 50/50, then the GARTRA ride on Sunday.  If anyone is interested in joining in, let me know.
Dan

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #3 
Dan, you be careful because I will not be there to help you when you fall!  [augie]

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
Dan

Free Beer Tommorrow!
Reply with quote  #4 
OK wing, I guess I'll have to resort to Stubb's method and ask the 4 wheel drive guys for help.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!