Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
forum logo

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

Devil's Creek Dual Sport, Feb 28, 29, March 3 2020. Sold Out in 11 Hours!

Cross-Florida AMA National Adventure Ride April 4 & 5, 2020

Forest Clean-Up August 2020
Gobbler November 2020

Author   Comment  
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #1 
While not a ORV park, some of you may have a MX bike sitting in your garage. Others might want to take that tagged KTM out to the MX track for a little play time. You won't find a better opportunity than Dade City MX track. The Track is tame by todays standards and a ten dollar bill will get you at least three practice sessions on Thursday nights.
I've taken my KTM 525 out and Mark Starcher (John 10:10) has taken his as well. All in good fun.
I've since bought a Yamaha YZ 250 and even raced it this past weekend picking up a third and a first place showing.

Just thought I'd throw it out there as an alternative.
Bert

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
John1010

Where's Bert?
Reply with quote  #2 

Congradulations on the win!   I need to get back out there with you!

Reply with quote  #3 
OMG...Bert's racing again!

I don't know how you do it, I've been talking myself into and out of the Lochloosa enduro for the past two weeks...but if I had a bike I'd do a scrambles again....maybe...well..sorta...yup I would...kinda...if i had the day off...maybe...

Just How Old IS Dirt, Exactly?
Reply with quote  #4 

Your sick Bert. Your bike addiction is bad enough but now to MX it and possibly injure yourself right now just before the great adventure. The pain you might feel from a crash is nothing like the beating you would get from 4 certain DS riders.

Yaller Foot Pegs $#8.95 plus shippin ( Damn gas )
Snap Off Foot Peg Company
But wait....
Due to the current economy shippin has gone up

Tiger Tom
Turn Signal Tom
Pops

05 KLR 650 (a future in farkling)
01 KTM 520 Tagged
77 CanAm 250 Qualifier
73 Penton 125 Six Day ( Restored )
95 Triumph Tiger( First DDS Tiger )

If your gonna be stupid you better be tough.( Damn, I gotta start workin out )

If it looks deep...it's deeper. Yep, ask Johnny Africa.

The best way out of most situations is more gas.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!