A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

25th Devil's Creek 2021: March 5, 6 & 7 2021

**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 8     «   Prev   5   6   7   8
Jfisk

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #106 
That's a pretty nice offer douglasjre.  I just signed up today and real excited about this ride.  I did devil's creek last year and think dixie dual is such a great organization.  Ive been looking around for a place to camp but the state parks are booked.  I'm in Merritt Island about 2 hours from the staging area.  I'll let you know soon if coming to the party.  Thanks.

cruise

Got Mud?
Reply with quote  #107 
Fully equipped for primitive camping!IMG_1157.JPG 

Hey! You're Blinker's On!
Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfisk
That's a pretty nice offer douglasjre.  I just signed up today and real excited about this ride.  I did devil's creek last year and think dixie dual is such a great organization.  Ive been looking around for a place to camp but the state parks are booked.  I'm in Merritt Island about 2 hours from the staging area.  I'll let you know soon if coming to the party.  Thanks.

JFisk its cool either way everybody's just been RSVP ing me on my cell phone number since y'all have it anyway. will have a bonfire going and lots o room. it'll be a fun time!
noahknechtel

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #109 
Hey everyone!  getting really excited for the ride next weekend!  I live in south lakeland, so not far from bartow at all, but I've read all the emails, and looked through a few threads and I still cannot find an address for the saturday morning staging/meeting area!?  

noahknechtel

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #110 
ok!  I found the correct thread!!  now I'm REALLY excited for the ride!  anybody going to be on a drz400?!  This is going to be my first ride with DDS (I'm new to the area) and lookin' for some people to tag along with!

Leftka

Muffler Bearing Tech Day
Coming Soon!
Reply with quote  #111 
Ready for the C-FL Ride...20,000 km service done, knobby tire on the pusher and set up the new tent cot...roll chart printed and spooled up...see you all in Bartow.
The tent cot is way kool...It will pack easily...has screens, vents, storage pockets, rain fly...perfect for adventure rides. Pitches in minutes...fold up and fits in an 8"x8"x40" tote with wheels! Very cool tent.
http://www.sears.com/kamp-rite-ctc-xl-compact-tent-cot-xl/p-00654177000P

128/40 Jets
Harmonized at 10" hg
Dynojet DNO106 Needles, 3rd Notch From Bottom
Leftka 3, ALLuminum Custom Airbox
K & N MG 200 Filter Element
7/64" Drilled Carb Slides
Power Arc Ignition with VOES Advance/Retard
Mod Top Mufflers on Stock Headers
Parabellum Scout Fairing
Left Hand Throttle, Front Brake and Clutch

swampy

Reply with quote  #112 
All further information will be located in the Everglades Riders section. Thanks guys, gonna be a great trip!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!