**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
Rockinxj

Kazoo Virtuoso
Reply with quote  #1 
Located just west of Taylorsville, NC. I have been there one time in the early stages of its development and this should now be a great place to trail ride. Since I was only there once I don't feel qualified to give an opinion about this area. It was still under construction. Perhaps some others who have been there could post.

http://www.bmmspark.com/index.html

Muffler Bearing Tech Day
Coming Soon!
Reply with quote  #2 
Went today with son and three neighbors today and had a blast. The trails are well maintained, the food is great and the cost, $20 is a bargain. We got in about 4 hours and 21 miles before four of us said enough is enough for one day. Dana, Jr wanted to do one more trail but the rest of us vetoed as we were tired!!!!

Downhill (and there were a bunch of them today) Dana
KTM 400 EXC
mtillustration

LIfetime Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I paid a visit to Brushy for the first time yesterday. It was my first time out on dirt in a while so I stuck to the easy trails and took it slow. I am still getting used to changing direction on decent, I didn't get too much practice with that in FL.

First on all it is a beautiful property and the trails that I rode were in great shape. The people were nice and helpful. I will definately go back, it is just over an hour from my house so I would be crazy not too .

I havn't taken Tiffani up yet, but I will take her out to CAW a few times first because of their abundant beginner friendly trails.

tomr62262

They're Always After
Me Lucky Charms!
Reply with quote  #4 
Still a great place to ride, but Trail 9 is a killer.  The day I went, NOBODY made it.
2002 Yamaha RSV
1996 Suzuki DR350
1947 AJS Model 18
++Past++ Listing all my past bikes just shows I'm old and explains why I still work for a living.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!