**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
explorit

See Rock City
Reply with quote  #1 
Anyone on here ride around London, KY? I used to ride west of there for a week every year in the 80's. Use to be some fun "dualsport" riding back then. Also used to ride an area one exit up called "Croma Ridge". I ask as I would like to go back there this spring and was wondering if the trails up there are still open for riding? Any info would be appreciated...

Bill
13 KTM 500 EXC
15 Triumph Tiger 800

explorit

See Rock City
Reply with quote  #2 
Dang...y'all are missing out on some good riding if no one has ever rode this area. I'll call the ranger station but I'm sure it's still open...it looks exactly the same from Google Earth as it did in the 80's. I'll post a ride report after the trip...

Bill
13 KTM 500 EXC
15 Triumph Tiger 800

jdotsonky

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #3 
I know this post is over a year old, but if you love riding this area, please come check out the dualsport ride my family puts on every year at Renfro Valley Ky. April 30-May 1 2016. To get more info on our ride visit the website http://www.usdualsports.com and look under the Kentucky dualsport section!

See Rock City
Reply with quote  #4 
Funny you should say that...as I planned to go to the Renfro Valley Dualsport this year. I'll bring some other riders with me. See y'all there!

Bill
13 KTM 500 EXC
15 Triumph Tiger 800

jdotsonky

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #5 
Awesome, it really is a good ride! You and your buddies will have a blast! See y'all there!

Whoo Hoo!
My First Post!
Reply with quote  #6 
Are you still looking for riders in london?
pastorrodney

Whoo Hoo!
My First Post!
Reply with quote  #7 
I'm new to dual sport.  I'm in the Corbin area, and would like to find someone to ride with occasionally and learn where the best trails are in this area.
Acgwolfe

Whoo Hoo!
My First Post!
Reply with quote  #8 
Im in Berea and always looking for new people to ride with. Most likely be riding this coming weekend if the rain holds off.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!