**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up Seoptember 2020

Author   Comment  
owen06

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #1 
Sold the KLR, now I'm getting rid of the gear. All prices are best reasonable offer and include shipping to the lower 48. Let me know if you want any specific pics. Payment via paypal Friends or include 3% for Goods. PM me for address.

Tourmaster Solution 2.0 WP boots- Mens 10- worn a hand full of times, excellent condition. Zipper side. My favorite boots for on road riding. $75

First Gear TPG Jacket- XL-light tan color, few years old, sun worn, but no holes. Excellent Jacket, very comfortable. I love this jacket for all seasons. Includes removable fleece liner, back and elbow pads. $180

First Gear Pants- Size 36, inseam 34"- Black, includes hip and knee protection. Lined on the inside. Seems great for cooler weather riding. I didn't wear them in the south GA summer too much. Closest new model I can compare them to is the TPG Escape. But I can't find a model name on them. Very thick material, no holes, great condition. $160

For reference I'm 5'9", 180# and wear a 33-34 jeans with 30-32 inseam. The jacket and pants are a little big on me. I wear a size 10 in normal shoes and the boots fit perfectly. 

I can ship same day, next day at the latest and includes USPS tracking number. I live in Hinesville, just south of Savannah, so pickup or meet up is possible if you're close enough.

[24l05qe]
[2w4h44m]
[10sbyu8]
[zltg6a]
[f1xhro]
[2eqgexg]
[nb1xqx]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!