Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

Devil's Creek Dual Sport, Feb 28, 29, March 3 2020. Sold Out in 11 Hours!

**RESCHEDULED**
AMA/Honda Cross-Florida National Adventure Ride
New Date: November 7 & 8, 2020

Forest Clean-Up August 2020
Gobbler November 2020

Author   Comment  
RobRobinson

Burrito Bandito!
Reply with quote  #1 
This year's LBL was helped and hurt by rain Friday - it knocked down the dust but caused the section in the north  of LBL to be excluded.  It seems the environmentalists "measure" the amount of wear on the trails in the north and it was thought that riding there after the rain might cause permanent exclusion.  So....we rode two loops in the south end Saturday, about 160 miles on my odo.  Nice but the original route would have been better.

Sunday was the same route nearly as last year including the ferry ride to and from lunch in Big Sandy TN.

Next year is the 25th Anniversary for the LBL ride and promises to be special!  Come ride - you'll like it!

FlyNW

Now With 20% More
Off-Road Goodness!
Reply with quote  #2 
Rob,

Glad to hear you got back OK.  Long drive by yourself.  Check out the ride report I put in the TN Ride Report section.  I figured since we mostly rode TN to put it there.  Tell Barry I'm sorry he will forever be known as Gary.

Had a nice ride in Ocala this weekend on the OHV trails.  Took the 200 2 smoke there.  Still haven't quite got the 530 sorted out yet.

Catch you later.

Nate

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #3 

No problem, Kate I've been called worse things!! RR..

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!