A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

AMA 2017 DS

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
keithusa

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #1 
Hey DDS members..... lets start posting dual sport trails and route maps for Florida and other states. I have several Central Florida routes plotted using Google Earth and my Garmin GPS watch and i would be happy to share. I also just returned from a week ride in Colorado and have that fantastic ride saved. So, lets post. If we cant do it on this site we need to find one where we can. I know there's a bunch out there. Stay in touch. Reach me at xr650mx@gmail.com
swampy

Reply with quote  #2 
Keith, theres a spot on the forum where we post some old routes. I can add one for members to share. That'll be cool.

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #3 
Swampy, where can I find routes? I am looking to take a week in October to ride around the state. I live in Sarasota and enjoy the roads less traveled.

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #4 
Does anyone have any map info on the TET or TET south.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!