Upcoming Events

AMA 2017 DS

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
ccierider

Muffler Bearing Tech Day
Coming Soon!
Reply with quote  #1 
Looking for a ride report for the green swamp area.  Looking at hitting some of it next week then heading up the coastal route to cedar creek then cross florida till mid state then making our way back through Ocala to wesley chapel.  Anyone ride those areas with a report would be much appriciated.  Been a lot of rain lately so I am curious as to the swamp.
Risk

"Insert Clever
Slogan Here..."
Reply with quote  #2 
No motorcycles allowed in green swamp wma,Richloam is open to tagged motorcycles,but is is very wet in richloam right now....Rick.

ccierider

Muffler Bearing Tech Day
Coming Soon!
Reply with quote  #3 
sorry, yes, we were looking at upper rich.  I generalize the entire area as green swamp.  But thanks for the "very wet" update [smile]  I'll let you know how it goes. 
geohound

Rain Dances With MiamiMike
Reply with quote  #4 
DDS is participating in the forest cleanup at Richloam tomorrow.  Come join us..click the link at the top of the page for the info...
2009 XT250 "XTacyIV"
ccierider

Muffler Bearing Tech Day
Coming Soon!
Reply with quote  #5 
Ya, I saw that, would have been a great time to get out there and check everything out unfortunately i'll be up in tallahassee packing my kids stuff into storage until fall semester starts next month.  Trust me, I would rather be out there then driving the 8+ hours, packing up all his stuff and lugging it around.  A Police call is always better (military term for picking up anything that is not living and throwing it away).
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!