Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

AMA 2017 DS

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #1 

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
advdave

"Yes...
I CAN
Whistle Dixie!"
Reply with quote  #2 
This kills me ! I just bought a bike and it's on it's way ! KTM should have it in 2014 I'm thinking.  Dave said Aprillia has had it on scooters for five years already.  I don't mind a carb, they work fine. But the DI would be smoove ass brothah of a bike. I'll buy one, why not right ? 

Reply with quote  #3 
The part they're not telling about the DI is that it burns cleaner which may make some two-strokes 49 state legal for the street outa the box!

We'll have to wait and see....

"Yes...
I CAN
Whistle Dixie!"
Reply with quote  #4 
Exactly ! If they can make them run clean enough to make the boat folks happy, bikes should be a no brainer.  

Won My Bike
Playing Poker
Reply with quote  #5 
http://www.moto123.com/motorcycle-reviews/article,2013-ossa-enduro-preview.spy?artid=141308
advdave

"Yes...
I CAN
Whistle Dixie!"
Reply with quote  #6 
^^^^^^what a cool looking bike, dad had an old Ossa back in the day. That and a Montessa that was just a mean nasty bike.

Won My Bike
Playing Poker
Reply with quote  #7 
Another from back in the day. Bultaco
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!