A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

2019 Event Has SOLD OUT IN 25 HOURS!

Author   Comment  
Outrider

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #1 
Hey Guys & Gals.

I live in Alabaster, and there's a lot of good riding here locally for D/Sers.  Unfortunately, most of my riding buddies are dirt-only.  I'm looking for some other D/S riders to hit the trails with.

If you wanna ride locally, or visit some of the other riding areas in the state, let me know.  I ride a DR-z400s and I might not be the fastest guy out there, but I usually come home in one piece.

Email, PM, whatever!
- Mike

Bait: some pics from a NC trip we took last year:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mweidenbach/2008OutridersEscapeDualSportTour#
banjocraig

Kazoo Virtuoso
Reply with quote  #2 
Hey man,
I don't have any free weekends coming up, but would love to get together and ride later in the fall/winter.  There's about 5 guys in the Hoover, Helena, Alabaster area that plan local rides on the Bama rides forum under a dual sport thread.  You might scare up some action there.  And check out the Cheaha ride coming up from DixieDualSport- it's gonna be awesome.

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #3 
The great thing about Alabama in the winter is that it never gets too cold to ride (not for more than a couple of days at a time, anyway.)  If you ever make plans, pls drop me a line!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!