A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

AMA 2017 DS

Author   Comment  
geohound

Rain Dances With MiamiMike
Reply with quote  #1 
SATURDAY, AUGUST 11, 2018!!

Hope to see you at this years cleanup! Follow the information on the facebook event at: https://www.facebook.com/events/2143610089259526/

Come help! Bring your friends, family, kids, etc!

We'll meet at the Waffle House at I-75 and SR50 at 7:00am. Wear your DDS shirts (I have plenty to spare if you need one!). Might want to bring insect repellent, sunscreen, water, a trash picker-upper if ya got one, maybe gloves, truck and trailer to carry trash in, a dessert to share at lunchtime, folding chair..

If ya can't meet us at the Waffle House, the check-in station is just east of 471, on North Grade Rd. (SR788) which is about 5 miles south of SR50. Check-in will be open at 7. At check-in they give you garbage bags and then you are on your own to go find garbage. I don't know the forest at all, so unfortunately I can't help directing you, but I think we should all wait at the check-in station until 730 or so to get the group together. If anyone is coming later and doesn't know their way around, let me know and we'll meet you back at check-in.

Lunch is at noon. Look for the gang with DDS shirts at lunch.

Awesome BBQ lunch will be provided by Richloam Sportsmans Association. Awesome door prizes also.....

2009 XT250 "XTacyIV"
Scope

They're Always After
Me Lucky Charms!
Reply with quote  #2 
i plan to be there !
[clap]

geohound

Reply with quote  #3 
Richloam Sportsman Association

RSA Annual Cleanup Update

At our bimonthly meeting held on June 9th, the following actions took place in reference to this year’s Annual Richloam Clean Up:

UTV’s (Side by Sides) - We (RSA) approved to move forward with obtaining authorization to issue permits again this year. We will announce if and when we obtain the approval to do so. Keep in mind that, unless you are already authorized to operate a UTV on the Richloam Wildlife Management Area, you MUST obtain a permit during the sign up. Permits issued by RSA are only valid during the cleanup. As this is a privilege, please be responsible if you choose to operate a UTV during the cleanup.

Raffle- We (RSA) discussed what would be an appealing raffle prize to raise money to cover our clean up this year. We wanted something that would appeal to all ages and interests. We decided that this year we will be selling raffle tickets for the following: 1st Prize $500 Amazon Gift Card. 2nd Prize $300 Amazon Gift Card. 3rd Prize $200 Amazon Gift Card. We are in the process of having the raffle tickets printed. Once printed, all board members will have tickets for sale. Raffle tickets will also be available during the cleanup, and you do not have to be present to win. We will also have door prizes and other drawings at the cleanup.

We have a special RSA Board only meeting scheduled for June 27, 2018 where we will continue to finalize issues with this year’s cleanup. We will continue to post updates as necessary.

Hope to see everyone at the cleanup.

2009 XT250 "XTacyIV"
geohound

Reply with quote  #4 
Richloam Sportsman Association

Raffle tickets have been printed and are currently being dispersed to RSA Board Members and their designees.

Tickets are $2 each (donation), 1st prize: $500 Amazon gift card, 2nd prize: $300 Amazon gift card, and 3rd prize: $200 Amazon gift card.

Tickets will be available up until the drawing at the end of the Richloam cleanup day on Saturday, August 11, 2018.

Donations such as these are what make it possible for us to hold such events as the Annual Richloam Cleanup.

2009 XT250 "XTacyIV"
geohound

Reply with quote  #5 

***Richloam Cleanup Update***

On June 27, 2018, we held a special board meeting to finalize some of the issues for the upcoming Richloam cleanup.

SIDE-BY-SIDES- it looks like we will be granted authorization again this year to utilize side-by-sides during the cleanup. Unless you are already authorized to operate a side-by-side on the Richloam WMA, you MUST obtain a permit from us (RSA) during the signup at the Richloam check station on the morning of the cleanup. You MUST obtain the permit prior to operating a side-by-side during the cleanup. Our permits are only valid during the cleanup. A complete set of rules in regards to the use of side-by-sides during the cleanup will be furnished when permits are issued.

MENU- (free to all participants) BBQ Pork and chicken, baked beans, coleslaw, buns, sweet and unsweet tea, and lemonade. Everyone is welcome to bring a dessert, just keep in mind we will not be able to provide refrigeration.

We will continue to update as needed.

See you there!

2009 XT250 "XTacyIV"
RONNE

Reply with quote  #6 
[kickback]

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!