Upcoming Events

AMA 2017 DS

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
geohound

Rain Dances With MiamiMike
Reply with quote  #1 
SATURDAY, AUGUST 12, 2017!!!

Come help! Bring your friends, family, kids, etc!

We'll meet at the Waffle House at I-75 and SR50 at 7:00am. Wear your DDS shirts (I have plenty to spare if you need one!). Might want to bring insect repellent, sunscreen, water, a trash picker-upper if ya got one, maybe gloves, truck and trailer to carry trash in, a dessert to share at lunchtime, folding chair..

If ya can't meet us at the Waffle House, the check-in station is just east of 471, on North Grade Rd. (SR788) which is about 5 miles south of SR50. Check-in will be open at 7. At check-in they give you garbage bags and then you are on your own to go find garbage. I don't know the forest at all, so unfortunately I can't help directing you, but I think we should all wait at the check-in station until 730 or so to get the group together. If anyone is coming later and doesn't know their way around, let me know and we'll meet you back at check-in.

Lunch is at noon. Look for the gang with DDS shirts at lunch.

Awesome BBQ lunch will be provided by Richloam Sportsmans Association. Awesome door prizes also.....

2009 XT250 "XTacyIV"
Scope

They're Always After
Me Lucky Charms!
Reply with quote  #2 
I plan to be there ![ddsocks]
Tasmanian_Rebel

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #3 
Is there any camping near by so we can come the night before? Preferably hardside camping (RV) but can also do tent camping if need be.
Tasmanian_Rebel

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #4 
Anyone plan on going from the Melbourne/Palm Bay area? 
geohound

Reply with quote  #5 
There is always Sertoma Youth Ranch where we hold our Devils Creek event for camping.  http://sertomayouthranch.org/
I believe there is a campground in Richloam within the areas we will be cleaning.  I will also pose your questions to our facebook group to see if anyone has any further comments.

2009 XT250 "XTacyIV"
Scope

They're Always After
Me Lucky Charms!
Reply with quote  #6 
This Saturday !
Let's Go DDS !!!![ddsocks]

geohound

Reply with quote  #7 
We had a GREAT turnout for the forest cleanup! Thanks to Rick Stubblefield, Glen Stuart, Dan Fisher, Ralph Giro, Mike Driver, Travis Scott, Michael Duff, Brian Krause, John Hardiman, Mike Riddle, Bob Ryan, Kris Wischmeier, Ray Woo, Braden Woo, Steve Sealey, Steve Cline, Bill Lougheed, Sam Lougheed, Scott McGowan, Cheryl Romanoski, Howard Alexander, and Robert Frey for coming! Including me that makes 23 DDSers from Gainesville to Cocoa to Fort Lauderdale!! Those that stayed for the yummy BBQ and Dan Fisher's birthday cake won some of the RSA and DDS raffle prizes and our winner for the free Devils Creek entry is EVERYBODY!!! Congratulations! Hope everybody had fun!
2009 XT250 "XTacyIV"
RONNE

Reply with quote  #8 
[dirtbike]

Hey! It's My Birthday!
Reply with quote  #9 
Great time as always! Thanks Sam for putting this event together.[beer]

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!