Originally Posted by stubbjr
Yeah I know. I'm Still...

I know how you feel Rick I'm still waiting too       

at the Bar-B-Que place in Lumpkin

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #62 

Quote:

Dang, now I gots to go and download pictures off the camera.... it's so much easier just uploading them on the phone....

Swampy...your busted

Okay, let's put this in a perspective...Just a few years ago, you'd go through the following:

1. Remove the 35mm film from the camera.

2. drop off at the local Walgreen's (pick your store)

3. Wait a couple days

4. Pick up photos

5. Scan into your computer

6 post

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
swampy

Reply with quote  #63 

They're Always After
Me Lucky Charms!
Reply with quote  #64 
Swampy, only one bag? I already went thru a dozen, sorry if there wasn't any more.

Reply with quote  #65 
Okay here are some more pictures.... and I still have more, go figure!

Somewhere in the woods.... 

I know that's Jakbrand to the left in the back, and there's 'ol Gravy McPush hisself, and King Ralph and "Guy on a KLR"....

Looky here! Sweep Crew comin through! Love the stylin' orange ribbons Steve!

Now off to the last available bail option before lunch on Saturday.... Me and Bert hang out here and wait fro the riders to pass... we were there a while efore anyone came, we were beginning to think everyone had passed already! But this is coming out of one of my all time favorite sections...

After lunch Johnny Afrika leads the Wanker contingent!

Coming out of the woods on another of my favorite sections, something curious in this picture.... Can you spot the Wanker?

... and it's here, in this forsaken place, where the Legend of Jonas was born...

... a bit farther down the road, a curious spectator is hoping for lunch!

Yup, that's Andy's bike in the back of the truck. He took a dinger and called it a day. Smart move! Always good to play it safe and ride another day! PLUS, we had to get to the Bullshoot!

More to Come!

(eventually)

Reply with quote  #66 

Jeez. Don't put anything up and you hear about it. Then you put something up and nothing..... crickets.....

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #67 
Waiting on the "More to Come".

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
CopOut

This One Time,
When I Was Flying A Blimp
Over Italy....
Reply with quote  #68 

Way to go Swampy!!!! Keep up the good work!!! Three cheers for Swampy... For he's a jolly good feller, for he's a jolly good feller....

All seriousness, we all appreciate the effort you put into this..

Lets go ride!

Paul

kawazukimaha

Good, Bad, and Ugly
Reply with quote  #69 
Well, I must say that 11 year old DRZ250 is a fine looking machine. Any pictures of the Baja 1/2 mile sand sections we hit in the DDS F150? WFO
Swampy - "hold on I got to get going pretty good to get though this"
Me - "hold on to what, my right arm ain't working right now"

Built FORD TOUGH!!! (do not buy swampy's truck)

01 Suzuki DR-Z250
06 Triumph Tiger
96 Yamaha XT225 (Mel's bike she doesn't ride)
79 XS650F Rode it from 1985 to 94 Needs TLC
75 DT250B Since I was 19 

"Life Changing is when you no longer have a Bike"
swampy

Reply with quote  #70 
Truck is fine Andy! Your bike almost few out of the back twice though!

I'll get more posted tonight, then download from the camera, then post those..........

somebody else must have more pics.....I can't be the only one!

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Truck is fine Andy! Your bike almost flew out of the back twice though!
Quote:

CAUTION:
Violent shaking of Irishman, Gravy McPush, may cause undesired results in enclosed environments.

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

swampy

Reply with quote  #72 

BULLSHOOT!

Another great time Saturday night at the BullShoot, this year it's all about the Florida lifestyle and celebrating The Creek Republic! Parrot Head Party Time!

The Annual Official Devil's Creek Cake!

Folks start mulling around early, the guys from Motorcycle Enthusiasts on hand with bikes, parts, accessories and apparel...

The BMW guys fresh off the adventure ride... Larry's whopping up the crowd!

The evening is young, the band is starting, the eats are being eaten....

Miss Linda is on hand as well this evening!

LIVE BAIT, our Jimmy Buffet Tribute Band rockin the house with favorite Buffet tunes and other songs we all know and love!

Ron Hadley, boogies down all night!

The BullShoot is not just for riders, but for their better halves and families as well!

Here's a great picture of the Travis Scott family..... you may notice that  Angie is a little expectant..... well.....

Travis told me today was her due date and he may not be riding Sunday.... well guess what.....

Scott wasn't riding Sunday.... He and Angie are The proud parents of a 7lb 21oz bouncing baby boy! Malachi Ayden Scott!

Congratulations !!!!

Hey! It's My Birthday!
Reply with quote  #73 
YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAW! Now we're cookin'. Way to go Swampy!

Reply with quote  #74 

Quote:

Quote:
Truck is fine Andy! Your bike almost flew out of the back twice though!
Quote:

CAUTION:
Violent shaking of Irishman, Gravy McPush, may cause undesired results in enclosed environments.

That's funny right there...I don't care who you are!

Bert

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
swampy

Reply with quote  #75 
I'll have to finish acter the Black Bear!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!