A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

AMA 2017 DS

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next
HuskyWR

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #31 
Great pictures, looked like a good ride. Looking for information on that Black Bear ride!!
buryurfear14

Burrito Bandito!
Reply with quote  #32 
Had a great time until my "dirt nap"! The trails were marked great, hardly had to rely on the roll chart until I needed the bypass. Quinton can attest to my roll chart reading skills. I'm pretty good at it lol. Lunch was amazing and fortunately my body doesn't have an adverse reaction to bbq like someone else we won't mention. 

Big thanks to all those that stopped to help when I superman'd. Keith, Quinton, and Steve are the only names I know. Thanks to my fellow 230L rider as well, sorry I didn't catch your name! 

Thanks to all that helped make it happen! 

Great event, great people, what else is there to say? 
swampy

Reply with quote  #33 
Lots of good pictures!

I knpw theres one on Kirks phone of Jonas that I hear is ... uh.....interesting?

They're Always After
Me Lucky Charms!
Reply with quote  #34 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy
Lots of good pictures!

I knpw theres one on Kirks phone of Jonas that I hear is ... uh.....interesting?

Ok, you asked for it!

Team Wanker OG member Jonas proving tan lines can be SEXY . . . . .

A dissapointing A-cup at best though!!

03 GasGas 280 PRO

"I'm growing older faster than I'm growing up!" . . . TEAM WANKER
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #35 
A disappointing A-cup at best though!!

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
toolguy1

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #36 
Kirk, Just because they ask for it you don't necessarily have to post it!! 

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

rabbitrandy

I Just Got A Letter From AARP....
Reply with quote  #37 

He's thinking about what to name his new chain of  Chicken Wing restaurants.......

TEAM DUMB-ASS [member#001]
TEAM SMART-ASS

A good rider has balance, judgment, and timing.......so does a good wife.

Randy and Robin West

Growing Bolder not Older

'03 GL 1800
'01 DRZ 400

I like slow walks on the beach & poking at dead things with a stick.
wingnut1961

Kazoo Virtuoso
Reply with quote  #38 

Thanks again Swampy!  Awesome event all the way around!  I actually managed to gain weight too... what the heck?!!  Here's some Day 1 helmet-cam footage from Dual Sport.  Warning... It's almost an hour's worth.   Day 2 is processing now. 

rjohnson

I know McPush, and you Sir, are no McPush!
Reply with quote  #39 

Here at the DDS supersecret swampworks, we were forced to hire additional staff after receiving a barrage of comments on our educational video release. Our newly acquired staff spent hours reviewing both of the posted comments, and they have determined that the profound sarcasm evident in each of the two comments in no way detracts from either the educational intent or artistic value of the video.

So, going forward, we have decided to perpetrate upon the DDS community another swampworks effort.

This one is designed to help our fellow DDSers cope with those irritating riders always trying to pass you out on the  Devil's Creek route.

Enjoy!

Delightfully Tacky
Yet Unrefined..."
Reply with quote  #40 
Unfortunately I did not have a camera this time...
But had a great time and many thanks to the organizers and all the helping hands!
See everyone at the BB!
Julio

2014 500EXC
2009 WR250R
2005 FJR1300-sold :-(
jakbrand

Reply with quote  #41 
To make a clean pass, point your front tire at the base of his rear tire then turn quickly.  Hopefully you won't hit him in the back of the head with your protractor.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohnson

Here at the DDS supersecret swampworks, we were forced to hire additional staff after receiving a barrage of comments on our educational video release. Our newly acquired staff spent hours reviewing both of the posted comments, and they have determined that the profound sarcasm evident in each of the two comments in no way detracts from either the educational intent or artistic value of the video.

So, going forward, we have decided to perpetrate upon the DDS community another swampworks effort.

This one is designed to help our fellow DDSers cope with those irritating riders always trying to pass you out on the  Devil's Creek route.

Enjoy!

Kazoo Virtuoso
Reply with quote  #42 

Here's more video.  Day two of the dual sport ride - part 1 of 2. Another great day of riding and eating!

Scope

They're Always After
Me Lucky Charms!
Reply with quote  #43 
Had a great time, before, during and and after the ride.  Thanks to the Swampy family and all the volunteers !

wingnut1961

Kazoo Virtuoso
Reply with quote  #44 

And finally... here's more video of Day 2 (after lunch) sections.  Had a great time, but was feeling it!  Sorry about the camera lens getting too dusty... and the sound dropouts I created in editing (inadvertantly).   Thanks again Swampy!

Ob1quixote

ELO Kiddies
Reply with quote  #45 
Looks like y'all had a blast, I'm jealous! Wanted to make it, but it just wasnt in the cards...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!