Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

Registration Opens January 2, 2019

Author   Comment   Page 7 of 7     «   Prev   4   5   6   7
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #91 
I even managed to find one of those elusive, never seen in the daylight Ordovician's riding down 471 on Saturday.
Look for yourself..

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
BadLuckCanuck

Whoo Hoo!
My First Post!
Reply with quote  #92 
hey every body this is the canadian carnage i and i wanted to tell everyone i am fine and i probably back in action soon the doctor wants to see me on march 3 so hopefully i am good to go at that time

swampy

Reply with quote  #93 
Glad to hear you're doin' better!

I broke a collarbone back in '85.... healed up well, painful if stressed for about another 6 months...

Don't rush it. Take the time to heal so nothing else comes of it!

Reply with quote  #94 

So we'll pick up Sunday half-way to lunch.... why?..... 'Cause I was a dunba$$ and took the truck keys with me, and had to ride all the way back to the start to give'm to Mrs Swampy, and then ride all the way back into the woods!

But anyway, here we are catching up with Brad and Angie Washo...

Classic "over the shoulder" shot... I usually screw these up and come out with a nice sky picture or a picture of the camera strap... but this one came out well. There's Angie on the left with her KLX250 and Jerry Caudle to the right....

So we zip off to the powerlines to catch the folks coming off the route....

Here's a shot of Jerry and his 950Adventure... Jerry just came back from Antarctica where he is a crane operator.... I used to to race enduros with him about 15 years ago....

Here's RedfishGuide (Jack Brown)... You can't see it, but he's grinning a mile wide under that helmet.... and see that gas tank.... oh there's a story behind that..... something about outbidding me on ebay for it or such...

Another shot of Angie and Brad... if I remember correctly, about 8 years ago, Angie rode a motorcycle at the Alcan Rally...

Okay, name the muddy guys!

Let's see there's Rick..... unsure about guy in the middle.... and then there's Kai. Did anyone else notice how many Beemaha shots there are?

DRZ's, XT's.....

...ah.... lunch.....

...lakeside.... on a beautiful wnter Florida day....

Scaliwags and miscrients all...

um.... and speaking of skaliwags and miscrients.... Roy Craft to the L and Bob Wiseman to the R....

Everyone's favorite: Miss Linda in the fuzzy blue hat and Auntie, The texas Toast Queen to the right...

Jerry to the left, and the Mysterious DRDave to the right... the guy sold all his bikes except the DRZ to put something special in the garage.....I'll give you a hint... use the term.... "muscle car"......

That's it on my photos, I hope ya'll enjoyed the Creek this year, I don't think it coulda been better. But I seem to say that every year!

We also seem to get some more far reacing places as well with the Canadien Contingent getting larger, the Michiganners coming in larger numbers (as we're also seeing more mid-western folks (Indiana, Ohio), and the Brian pratt came in from Idaho and Jerry from Antarctica.... so I'm thinkin Devil's Creek has gotten past a national, and even past International... is getting to be an Inter-Continental Event!

We're already planning changes for next year, Miss Linda is even wanting to change up the menu a litte (don't worry, you'll still get rib and checken, but she wants to do some other things as well!)

Official DDS Dance Instructor
Reply with quote  #95 
Thanks Swampy

I still think I made out the best,,its a ride I wont forget

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!