A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

AMA 2017 DS

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
kayakingsteve

Got Mud?
Reply with quote  #1 

I live about 10 minutes from the Citrus portion of the Withlacoochee State Forest. Looking for some riding buddies in the area!

Would be good to plan some rides and also have a group of people that can help each other out in emergencies.

Email me at kayakingsteve@gmail.com and say hello!

Steve
2017 KTM 500EXCF

indiebarjohn

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #2 
Croom motorcycle park is on the northwest corner of highway 50 and I-75 near Brockville. I ride there most Thursdays at 10am with 2 or 3 other friends
Chico74

DDS Rocks!
Reply with quote  #3 
Look in DixieDual facebook page. There's a group that is riding Citrus or Croom almost every weekend. My email is Pablo.Gitli@gmail.com

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakingsteve

I live about 10 minutes from the Citrus portion of the Withlacoochee State Forest. Looking for some riding buddies in the area!

Would be good to plan some rides and also have a group of people that can help each other out in emergencies.

Email me at kayakingsteve@gmail.com and say hello!

Steve
2017 KTM 500EXCF

indiebarjohn

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #5 
Where is the "citrus portion of Withlacoochee"?
kayakingsteve

Got Mud?
Reply with quote  #6 

Indie: the "Citrus" portion is the Citrus Wildlife Management Area. it's actually the largest part of the forest. About twice as big as the entire Croom section.

Citrus is bordered on the south by Stagecoach road, West border is 491, East border is 581, North border is 44.

It's a huge area so good to have friends in case you break down there, might not see another person for hours if at all on a weekday in some areas. [smile]

millerman1855

Muffler Bearing Tech Day
Coming Soon!
Reply with quote  #7 
  I live not to far from the Citrus area and would be down for doing some riding in that area.  It has been a while since i have been out there as i ride Croom most often.  I don't like to venture into the forest til hunting season is over.  Clark

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!