Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

AMA 2017 DS

Author   Comment  
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #1 
Anyone every used a Chatterbox GMRS X1 (NonBluetooth model)???

Feed back:  Good, The Bad, and The UGGLY? (Good movie, by the way.)

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
EbarDP48

Reply with quote  #2 

Here's what I use and like it.

Bert

http://www.ridercommunicators.com/Radio-Communicators-Intercoms/SENA/User-Reviews-SENA-SMH10-Bluetooth-Wireless-Motorcycle-Helmet-Headset-Communicator.aspx

Bert   09 KTM 530 07 Triumph Tiger 1050  06 Kawasaki KLR650 07 Yamaha YZ 250 1976 Husky WR250 1978 Suzuki RM250 1981 Honda CM 400 W/Velorex Sidecar Because the ride shouldn't end just because the pavement does! May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold McAlindon
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #3 
Bert, read your report on the SENA SMH10 (Good report by the way.), but I am look for some on the El-Budget system.  God blessed me with Good LOOKS, but not much $$$$.

What did you have before the SENA SMH10 if any?

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
toolguy1

Victoria Secret Model
Reply with quote  #4 
BREAKER BREAKER...................

Here's you some cheap communication Wing, you can even talk to the truckers. 

Found this on the NET..............

CB Radio for your sickle......................

"I needed a low cost Citizen Band (CB) radio setup to communicate with members of my riding group. The radio is a Midland portable/mobile CB radio, model 75-822. I used a Ram Mount Universal Belt Clip on a stainless steel U-bolt aluminum mount (P/N: RAP-B-149-BC1U). A RAM Mount Ezy-Mount Release adapter system is attached for convenience (RAP-326). I will being using a Motocomm headset (MC-551) and a Firestick 40 Channel No Ground Plane 4' Antenna (FSLG4-M2). The CB radio comes with a large belt clip on the back of it."

Oh yeah...............

1973 Husqvarna 250WR
1978 Husqvarna 390OR
2005 Triumph Tiger 955i
2012 KTM 500 EXC

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!