A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

2019 Event Has SOLD OUT IN 25 HOURS!

Author   Comment  
alanparrott2526

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #1 
Hey guys,
My name is Alan. I was thinking about going up to ride boggs and boulders off road park. Has anyone rode there? wondering if there are any single tracks or tech rocky trails. Don't really like mud and would rather not sink my bike in a mud hole. All the pics I've found are of rednecks on 4 wheelers in mud pits. lol looks fun but not what I'm looking for.
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #2 
Never been are heard of Boggs and Boulders, but looking at the web site looks like it is more for jeeps a ATVs. 

Have you looked at Hard Labor Creek Sports park in Chipley, FL. ?  Tooly and I rode there a few weeks and ago and had a good time.  Set up mainly for 2 wheelers and run by a good guy named Dexter. Do Dexter does not say much (Ha!Ha!) and he is very slow on that KTM 300 2 smoker. HA!@HA!@HA!!!!!!  When you meet Dexter you see why the Ha!Ha!s are for.

Here a link to our ride report.
http://forum.dixiedualsport.com/post/Hard-Labor-Creek-Park-6031622

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
alanparrott2526

Waffle House All-Star
Reply with quote  #3 
@wingam00 I checked out hard labor and it looks great! I'll probably hit it up soon. Thanks for the info.
wingam00

You've Been Busted!
Reply with quote  #4 
Tell Dexter hello.

-- If you argue with a Fool you are a FOOL! --
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!