Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

Registration Opens January 2, 2019

Author   Comment  
AST236

Look At The Size Of THAT Tank!
Reply with quote  #1 
Greetings. Check out http://www.boggsandboulders.com. This is a new ORV park located 'between' Evergreen and Andalusia, Alabama near the Brooklyn community in southeast Conecuh County. It is 850 acres and has space for mud bogging pickups, bike and 4 wheeler trails, camping, concessions, showers, and more. It is family owned (I have known the owners for years and they mean for this to be family oriented place) and easy to find. Memorial Day weekend they had over 500 people. It dropped to 200 this weekend. It is geared heavily toward mudding and 4 wheeling but I rode some of it today and it is pretty fair for dualsports as well. The offer discounts for orgainized club rides. The surrounding area has plenty of good paved roads, dirt roads and pretty scenery.
great08

Muffler Bearing Tech Day
Coming Soon!
Reply with quote  #2 
I have been there. I had some fun on my KLR. It was a major Holiday weekend(I think it was the 4th of July). I arrived in the AM on a Sat. morn. and there were already girls walking around in bikinis at the swimming hole, massive trucks tearing up the boggs, a purpose built rock crawler poking up hills I could not walk up and BBQ already was going.

Have been there on another weekend. Had live music, BYOB, food, lots of bathrooms, lots of grls, some crazy old guy dancing, mud slung 4wheelers and trucks, etc. everywhere.

Had a good time. 

I would reccomend not going if it rains a bunch unless you have a good 4wd. The roads turn to clay that won't come out of the tires.  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!