A Southern Tradition Since 1996!

Upcoming Events

2019 Event Has SOLD OUT IN 25 HOURS!

Author   Comment  
swamp

Whoo Hoo!
My First Post!
Reply with quote  #1 
Im new to this forum ( i see there is another "swamp" here.. hey man)
Ive been planning this ride since january. here is my phone number: 205_249 2914. please call me if you are interested. Ive planned and routed everything out.

here is a link to my original post, with more info. just call me if interested:
http://bamarides.com/rideforum/dual-sport/tecate-to-cabo-san-lucas-baja-the-rip-to-the-tip-mexpedition-oct-21-nov-4/

I have had a couple people bail out on me so as of now im going solo.
Ive posted in advrider, horizonsunlimited and bamarides.com

Donovan Gravlee
205 _ 2  4 9  *2914
dnbstudio2002@yahoo.com

JohnHardiman

BONGO!
Reply with quote  #2 
You'll have a blast, Baja is an incredible place to ride. You ever ridden that area before? You ever thought of doing this ride with a group like "Bajabound"?

Ensenada to Cabo San Lucas!
Ride the entire length of Baja finishing in Cabo San Lucas!
These trips sell out so call and get on the list!
You'll ride the best Baja has to offer and stay at fantastic night stops!
Ten day adventure.  Cost - $4350 with fully prepped Baja Bound motorcycle or $2950 with your bike.
Includes 8 riding days with 9 nights.

Considering all the logistics, no chase truck & shipping costs makes Baja a real challenge to say the least. The good thing a round this time is the Guy's will be pre-running for the Baja 1000 & there should be much traffic. My self & another DDS member each keep a bike close to the Baja border. Who knows maybe we might join ya for a small taste, just too early to think that far ahead right now.
Good Luck
John

KTM 300XC, KTM 1190R, 1988 KTM 350, Sherco 3.0 Trials, 79 Husky 390WR, Honda XR650R, Honda Grom,  Yamaha Zuma, KDX200, KX500, Apollo Pitbike,                TEAM WANKER...Only Pussy's die of natural causes! Member of the Solo Mile High Club! Check out Team Wanker on Facebook!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!