Upcoming Events

AMA 2017 DS

Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
x32792

Is MiamiMike Really
From Vancouver?
Reply with quote  #1 
'12 DR650 bought NEW as a double holdover still in the box. Garage keep, adult ridden, 44.5K miles. Pat Walsh bash plate with no scratches - all road miles, Pat Walsh rear rack, 2" Power Mad Bar Risers, Zoom Acme 1" down, 1" back peg lowering hardware, PVC tool tube with with Oatey plumbing test caps (2) - One on the top, the other on the bottom, stock tank, unmolested carb, air box and motor, no leaks. Oil changed religiously, currently filled with synthetic oil, new Fram filter, does not burn oil, new-ish Shinko 705 tires, brake pads recently done, inspection head cover recently resealed (no leaky), OEM and Sargent saddles, rear mirror extensions so you can see over your shoulders. Lovingly ridden by an year old man (ME) as a mild adventure touring machine.

Reason for selling? I've lost my whole and entire mind and bought a new holdover, 2016 BMW R1200GS and would like to find the DR a new home.

No Photobucket or the like, but would be happy to send photos via email.

$2,000

John Hunter
Winter Park, FL
Tel/Text 321-274-6896 
x32792 (at) yahoo.com

Is MiamiMike Really
From Vancouver?
Reply with quote  #2 
SOLD
This was a super-duper deal for anyone looking for a clean DR650. Since getting a big Beemer, I found I just wasn't riding the little donkey enough to justify keeping it. I just wanted to find it a nice home.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dedicated to Dirt and Street!

Florida-Georgia-Alabama-Tennessee-North Carolina-South Carolina-Virginia-Mississippi...And Beyond!